Monday, December 12, 2011

I'm sick and tired....

Oh, and exhausted.  For the last 2 weekends, I participated in the "Homespun Craft Fair".  Wow, exhausting.  Not to mention that it was in a really cold building, yeah so the heater was right above us, but when it turned off, it got cold real quick.  Cement floors, next to a big roll up door, need I say more?  Didn't think so.

All in all, we had fun, sold lots of products, and people watched both weekends.  Some people, lets just say, should consult someone that lives outside of their homes on the attire that they wear in public.  Sure did make us humble with ourselves that's for sure.

Well, now that the show is over, it's time to concentrate on some new craft projects that I have planned.  Stay tuned for my new creations......

   Shauna

No comments:

Post a Comment